At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we specialize in all facets of occupational medicine, including workers’ compensation and injury prevention. Our team of specialists works tirelessly to diagnose and treat injuries as quickly as possible, and we are proud of our record of closing 85% of new injury cases within 30 days. Whether you’re an employer managing an injured employee, or got hurt at work yourself, you can rest easy knowing that U.S. Lamsimsinhvien will be with you every step towards recovery.
What To Do After A Workplace Injury
What are the treatment options? Who is responsible for paying the medical bills? How long will your employee be unable to work? These are just some of the questions that come up when one of your employees is injured on the job, and that can lead to a lot of uncertainty and anxiety. At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we’re here to relieve that anxiety and help get your workers healthy so they can return to work as fast and safely as possible.
What is Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ compensation is effectively a no-fault insurance agreement between employers and employees. The agreement makes it so that all medical expenses will be covered, no matter who caused the injury. In exchange, workers forfeit the right to sue their employer for the accident. Additionally, workers can receive up to 66% of their daily wage if they have been unable to work for more than 10 days. Each state is responsible for maintaining their own workers’ compensation system, including determining how much can be charged for specific medical treatments.
5 Ways U.S. Lamsimsinhvien Empowers Employers
- Effective Client Communication. At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we believe that effective communication with our clients leads to the best results. We keep our clients in the loop about everything that is going on with their recovering employees.
- Reduced Medical Care Costs. We also recognize that people being unable to work adds greatly to the costs of medical care, and is bad for both the patients and their employers. That’s why we help the employer find an alternative job function that their injured worker can do while they recover. And, we close 85% of new injury cases within 30 days.
- Convenient Treatment Options. We are proud to offer in-house physical therapy and pharmacy services in all of our locations to make treatment as fast and convenient as possible for our patients. We have a team of in-house specialists readily available for your employees’ treatment and recovery needs. For those that would prefer to see a non-U.S. Lamsimsinhvien physical therapist, we are also happy to provide referrals outside our network.
- No Unnecessary Treatments. Unnecessary treatments drive up costs and don’t provide any therapeutic value. Our goal is to help the injured recover and return to work as quickly as is safe to do so. That’s why we recommend physical therapy to be used only when it can provide a proven benefit to our patients. On average, our in-house physical therapy patients will finish treatment in 5.5 visits. For other providers, completing their treatment can take as many as 9.7 visits for the same diagnosis.
- Proven Workers’ Compensation Experience. Our doctors have decades of occupational medicine and workers’ compensation experience to give you peace of mind knowing that your employees are in good hands.
Getting Employees Back to Work
For employees who are injured at work and come to U.S. Lamsimsinhvien for treatment, you can rest easy knowing that we will only operate in their best interest. We want to make the correct diagnosis as quickly and easily as possible so we can get them the treatment needed to get back to work. At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we provide solid, evidence-based care that is effective and efficient to allow for fast healing. To help employees feel confident in their ability to return to work, and ensure they aren’t overexerting themselves, we offer strength testing which objectively measures if they are healthy enough to perform a specific job function. Our experience has shown this to be especially useful for people who have been recovering for longer periods of time and may have doubts about returning to their duties.
The Best Treatment is Prevention
The best way to treat workplace injuries is to prevent them from happening in the first place. One of the key ways that workplace injuries can be avoided is by having a comprehensive occupational health and safety plan in place at your organization. We view having such a plan in place, in addition to fast and effective medical treatment, as the two critical elements of workers’ compensation. Reducing the risk of injury is incredibly important, so we offer a comprehensive workplace evaluation to help identify possible hazards. Our doctors and physical therapists will go onsite and review potentially dangerous areas that could lead to accidents. This is especially valuable for places that have employees working in tight, close quarters.
Additional Resources Are Available
National organizations like publish rules and guidelines designed to increase workplace safety standards and reduce accidents. Beyond that, there are state level resources, such as industrial boards, that outline state laws and publish industrial treatment fees so they are readily available.
Peace of Mind
Whether you’re an employer with an injured team member or a worker who just had an accident, our team of specialists will work with you to find the best, most comprehensive, and highly affordable treatment options available. We only provide essential treatments, always keep an open line of communication, and will work tirelessly to get your employees back to work quickly. At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we focus on your health so you can focus on your work.
For more information about the unparalleled occupational medical care at U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, click here.