Seek URGENT CARE at U.S. Lamsimsinhvien to:
- Get treated – Our centers specialize in treating minor medical conditions before they become life-threatening.
- Wait less – At our Urgent Care centers, wait times are usually shorter than at the ER for conditions such as colds, sprains, or minor cuts.
- Save money – ER visits can be costly, and overuse of ERs contribute to higher healthcare costs and insurance rate increases. U.S. Lamsimsinhvien generally costs much less for the same service at an ER.
- Find a specialist – Our physicians will make referrals for specialty or emergency care as indicated.
Go directly to an ER for:
- signs of heart attacks, including chest pain
- signs of stroke, like sudden onset of numbness in the arms or legs
- severe shortness of breath
- major life- or limb-threatening injuries
- severe wounds and amputations
- coughing up or vomiting blood
- suicidal or homicidal feelings
If symptoms arise suddenly and you believe that a life is in jeopardy, call 9-1-1.