Physicals: annual screenings can help identify potential problems in your health:
Nothing is more important than good health. At U.S. Lamsimsinhvien, we believe in preventive care. Preventive care starts with an annual physical that can help you identify potential problems before they become serious.
Healthy Tip: Remember to be honest with your doctor and share any concerns about your health. It takes both you and your doctor together to find answers for your health.
Our urgent care doctors can also perform the following health exams:
- Blood pressure: High blood pressure may lead to heart disease, but through proper diet, exercise and treatments, the risks can be reduced.
- Glucose for diabetes control: When people with diabetes can control their blood sugar (glucose), they are more likely to stay healthy.
- PSA testing: PSA (prostate-specific antigen is a protein produced by the cells of the prostate gland) can be used to detect disease.
- Sports physicals: Get an "OK" before you play!
- Discover potential health problems that might interfere with your participation.
- Learn about stretching or strengthening activities to prevent injuries.
- Identify risk factors that are linked to specific sports.
Contact your local U.S. HealthWorks urgent care center for more information.